GIERING METAL FINISHING MASKING, PACKAGING & RACK DESIGN CAPABILITIES
- Masking prevents coating from depositing on surfaces where coating is not required or desired.
- Our engineers are highly skilled in designing & fabricating custom racks and masking/coating/curing fixtures to accommodate those hard to hang parts with strict rack mark limitations OR labor intensive masking requirements for high volume jobs to cut costs and increase production rates.
- We specialize in rack design which is critical to get a high-quality coated part.
- Masking/coating/curing fixtures will 1) provide a consistent & exact line of demarcation for masking & 2) avoid tedious masking that adds significant cost to job.
- Since we are normally the last step in the manufacturing process, we offer a variety of packaging methods available to fit your specific needs: Insert packaging (plastic, chipboard or corrugated), eggcrates, fluted partitions, bags (plastic or paper), foam, tissue paper, kraft paper, cartons, flats, gaylords / bins, etc.
- Final assembly and pack out services available upon request